31 October 2011
CSLA 4 version 4.2 beta 2 is now available for download on the CSLA download page.
This beta update includes a small number of bug fixes, and some enhancements:
- The Windows Phone projects now build for WP 7.5 “Mango”
- Csla.Xaml.PropertyInfo can now be used in a control template
- MobileFormatter can now be used for undo/clone operations on .NET
- Samples are now built against the 4.2 assemblies
- Several WPF/SL samples now use PropertyInfo, and have been styled to look better (thanks Aaron!)
At this point I expect the 4.2 release to occur by the end of November. There may or may not be another beta release depending on your feedback with this beta.