The best way to start with CSLA .NET is to
- Read What is CSLA .NET?
- Download the code from the download page.
- Review the content on the CSLA .NET home page.
- For CSLA 4
- If you are using MVVM in Silverlight or WPF
- For CSLA .NET 3.8
- Read the Expert 2008 Business Objects book
- At least chapters 1-5 and 17-21
- Watch the Core 3.8 video series
- If you are using Silverlight watch the CSLA .NET for Silverlight video series
- Participate in the CSLA forum
More information about the books and videos is on the Books and Videos
More information about online resources is on the Online resources